Terms and Conditions
Digileap Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favourable manner. By engaging Digileap Marketing Services with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
1. Digileap Marketing Services will complete the pre-communication and post-communication tasks within the timeframe promised.
2. Digileap Marketing Services will allocate a minimum amount of 1 hour to deal with each complaint or query raised, regardless of the nature of the issue.
3. Digileap Marketing Services will respond within 24 hours (excluding bank holidays) to all inquiries or feedback in a timely manner, and any complaints raised by customers or clients can be escalated to senior management as needed.
4. Digileap Marketing Services will not be held responsible for any lost revenue, incomes, costs, time or inconvenience caused by Network or Equipment faults. The client agrees that Digileap Marketing Services shall not be liable for any technical faults resulting from the client’s use of his/her leased equipment. This includes but is not limited to hardware or software problems.
5. The client agrees and acknowledges that Digileap Marketing Services will perform its task in a professional manner and will provide quality service.
6. Digileap Marketing Services aims to provide the best service possible and shall try to meet their clients’ demands. However, due to the nature of service provided, Digileap Marketing Services reserves the right not to complete any action that appears to be unreasonable or not in accordance with company guidelines.
7. Any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indian Jurisdiction. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
The details of the articles above must be agreed upon before any service from Digileap Marketing Services is commenced. This contract is a legal proof of the entire agreement between both/multiple parties. It supersedes any prior representations, negotiations, proposals or undertakings, which have been made by either party relating to the subject matter of this agreement; and a written instrument duly signed by both parties, may only amend it.
Invoices will be made out to the Client with payment due within 14 days of the invoice date. Digileap Marketing Services reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding balance at an annual rate of 8% above Reserve Bank of India base rate from the date when payment becomes overdue until payment in full is received by Digileap Marketing Services. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until receipt by Digileap Marketing Services of any overdue sums. All payments will be in full, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties.
As a condition of this agreement, the Client agrees to hold Digileap Marketing Services confidential and not to disclose or otherwise make use of any information, which the Client is in receipt of from or on behalf of Digileap Marketing Services. The Client acknowledges that all such information may be, immediately upon receipt by Digileap Marketing Services, obsolete and/or inaccurate. Furthermore, the Client agrees not to use any such received information for any purposes, which are not related to their business relationship with Digileap Marketing Services.
While the Client acknowledges that he/she is in receipt of certain advice from Digileap Marketing Services, it is understood that no guarantee as to the performance or result of any offered services are given and that, therefore, all matters relating to the provision of such services are solely at the risk of and responsibility of the Client. The Client hereby warrants that he/she is purchasing and accepting the services of Digileap Marketing Services in good faith, without any intention to defraud.
The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Digileap Marketing Services for any costs, damages or losses suffered by Digileap Marketing Services due to the Client’s breach of this agreement, including any claims made by third parties, which arise from the Client’s use of Digileap Marketing Services services.
By submitting a request to use the Digileap Marketing Services service, the Client agrees that he/she has the necessary permissions to publish online all advertising material submitted by Digileap Marketing Services. The Customer must agree and accept that advertising campaigns will be managed by Digileap Marketing Services staff or its authorised contractors at all times when conducting any marketing campaign on behalf of the Customer.
User understands that all information and content in the website will be used strictly for personal use only. User agrees and permits that any content downloaded from the website cannot be used for any commercial purposes.
Speech in the website or content produced by it should not represent the views of company, its partners or any other person unless explicitly stated.
User agrees and permits that all information related to the website and its services should be used responsibly as they are provided as a means of communication between users or to anyone who is interested in using them. User understands that all information will be used to do research, not for harassing, misusing or disclosing personal data.
User agrees and permits that the website does not permit any person to use its services for discriminating against other people based on religion, race, nationality, gender or any other reason. User also agrees and permits that the company neither supports nor participates in any action, which violates human rights of another person.
No Guarantees and Limitations
The Customer acknowledges that:
1. Digileap Marketing Services is not an agency, broker or intermediary and does not perform marketing activities on behalf of the Customer
2. Digileap Marketing Services does not guarantee any end-user conversion rates or results from the customer’s campaigns; and, even if the campaign runs successfully, it is ultimately the client’s responsibility to monitor all costs associated with a campaign.
All marketing campaigns are performed at the sole discretion of Digileap Marketing Services.
3. General Information and Updates
The following information should be kept up-to-date in order for Digileap Marketing Services to continue delivering the services in accordance with the contract: i) Client’s full name; ii) Email address; iii) Telephone numbers; iv) IP addresses, including but not limited to URL address; v) Location (where applicable); vi) Level of service required.
Failure or delay by Digileap Marketing Services in enforcing any right under these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right and no waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by the party alleged to have waived the breach.
These Terms supersede all prior representations, negotiations, discussions and agreements between the parties relating to their subject matter and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
The Privacy Act 1988 gives you certain rights to require Digileap Marketing Services to correct personal information if it is found to be inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading. You also have the right under the Privacy Act 1988 to obtain access to and request that we correct any personal information we hold about you.
TheClient acknowledges that the information on Digileap Marketing Services’ website is general in nature and the information contained therein does not constitute advice. The Client acknowledges that the services provided by Digileap Marketing Services are based upon and incorporate, inter alia, certain assumptions, opinions and methodologies with respect to using the Services as described herein or in any other written or oral communications between the parties.
With this, you have agreed to read, review, and accept the Terms and Conditions for Digileap Marketing Services,